Tips to install PLASSON Slip Repair Couplers:
PLASSON’S Universal Slip Repair Coupling can repair a variety of different pipes, sizes, or can join together two separate pipe materials.
These pipe repair fittings are quick and easy to fit and the design allows you to freely slide the coupling back and forth along the pipe before tightening it in the desired position.
The repair coupler provides a watertight seal within the system, with the seal compression increasing as the pressure increases.
This impressive design is built to last 50 years, providing high impact strength and stress resistance.
- Suits a variety of plastic and metal pipe materials
- Each fitting designed to fit a wide range of diameters
- Zero force pipe insertion – can slide freely back and forth
- Thick o-ring seal – compensates for poor pipe quality
- Seal compression increases as pressure increases
- Robust PP body and nut – high impact strength and stress resistance
- Long sealing area – can bridge over damaged section or gap between pipes
- Total reliability – PN16, designed to last 50 years Suitable for all cold water applications up to 45º